Tuesday 17 September 2019

~*RELEASE TOUR*~ Cherry Beats by Vicki James

Cherry Beats 
A rockstar romance 
by Vicki James
**LIVE NOW**
ADD TO YOUR TBR
Buy Cherry Beats **NOW!**
mybook.to/cherrybeats
Synopsis
Bon Jovi.
Bryan Adams.
Presley West.
My favourite men of music.
Only one of them within reach.
The night before Presley West was due to leave our small town of Hollings Hill, all of my high school fantasies came to life. He finally wanted me. Eight years I’d spent pining, and now I, bar-tending Tessa Lisbon, was going to make damn sure I made that night count before the music industry stole him. 
Never screw your idols. That’s what they say, right? Well, I did, and I did it well. So well, I somehow managed to screw my own heart in the process. 
He gave me one night to convince him to stay. In the end, I begged him to go. 
Forever. 
But that’s the thing about rock stars: they do what they want, when they want, and forever didn’t end up being as long as I expected.
Presley was back, and with his face, voice, and music now everywhere I turned, I officially had nowhere left to run.
Meet Vicki James
Vicki James is a pseudonym for Victoria L. James, taking her stories from heavy angst to heavy romance and bad boys you can't help but fall in love with. She is, however, one and the same person so feel free to follow her on any of her platforms, be it Vicki James or Victoria L. James. Most importantly, enjoy the stories she tells, no matter what name she releases under.
Stalk Vicki
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vickijamesauthor
Insta: @Victoria_LJames
Website: www.victorialjames.com/Vicki-James
Buy Cherry Beats **NOW!**
mybook.to/cherrybeats

No comments:

Post a Comment