Immortal Bite Release Day Blitz!
Immortal Bite: A Standalone Vampire Romance (Vampire Mates) by Andie M Long is now LIVE!
Grab it on all platforms here: https://books2read.com/u/bpKX8z
Here's the Blurb:
He vowed to never love again, but now his undead heart is beating…
She finds it hard to keep living; is he her salvation?
Since his turning, Caleb lives in his remote country estate with a skeleton staff. His beloved rose garden occupies his time; a tribute to his past lost love, along with a sharp reminder that the thorns that would scratch a human leave no lasting mark on a vampire.
Artist Vivienne dreams of a garden and a stranger, feeling compelled to sketch roses over and over. When the name Tetburn Manor whispers on the edge of waking, she finds the house and gardens that match her dreams and sets off to sketch them, wondering if the house can lift her constant melancholia.
Caleb watches Vivienne as she herself blooms while she paints his garden standing outside of his estate. Should he listen to his heart and let her in?
Warning: mentions self-harm
Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46816043
Join the Midnight Coven on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/themidnightcoven
Remember, these books all share a world, but can be read in any order.
Don’t miss a single mate!
• Immortal Hexes by Amelia Hutchins
• Immortal Promise by Kim Loraine-Author
• Immortal Hunter by Patricia D. Eddy
• Immortal Bite by Andrea M. Long
• Immortal Bloodlines by Jessica Cage
• Immortal Night by Emily Goodwin
Pre-order coming soon
• Immortal Darkness by Lisa Manifold
• Immortal Oath by Corinne O'Flynn
• Immortal Awakening by Renea Mason
• Immortal Devotion by Gwen Knight
• Immortal Enemies by Jessie Lane
• Immortal Skye by KL Bone
• Immortal Protector by Alice K. Wayne
Get to know Andie M Long:
Andie M. Long is author of the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series amongst many others.
She lives in Sheffield with her son and long-suffering partner.
When not being partner, mother, writer, or book editor, she can usually be found on Facebook or walking her whippet, Bella.