Friday 30 August 2019

~*RELEASE BOOST*~ Assassin's Heart by Ella Sheridan




Title: Assassin's Heart
Series: Assassins #4
Author: Ella Sheridan
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 26, 2019



Blurb

My brother believes he made me a killer. The truth is, I’ve always been different. I can smile while sliding a knife between your ribs—and not feel a moment of regret.

Until Leah.

A man like me shouldn’t have a family. But the minute I opened my eyes from a coma and saw her, I knew I’d forever be tied to her. A nurse who nurtures life. A mother.

I’ve stalked her for two years, unable to stop but refusing to give in to the need to have her. To love her. Until the night her daughter is taken. I’ll light up the world to get Leah’s child back to her.

And then I’ll walk away for good. Not because it’s the right thing to do, but because I know how she’ll look at me after seeing who I truly am.

She’ll see the murderer inside me. And God help me, but she’ll be right.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Excerpt

A ragged sigh escaped Leah when my arm settled across her belly, but she didn’t wake, not then and not when I pulled her into the curve of my body. The silence wrapped around us like a warm blanket, turning tense muscles liquid and soothing the runaway thoughts in my head. Warriors knew to sleep when given the slightest opportunity. I knew to be grateful for the slightest bit of peace, and I reveled in it now.
At least until Leah stirred in my arms. Seconds later her body went rigid.
“It’s all right, just me,” I murmured into her hair.
“Remi.”
My name, husky in her sleep-roughened voice. Blood surged to my cock without my permission. “Yeah.”
Leah tried to turn, to face me, but I tightened my arms. Just a few minutes longer. Or a lifetime. I wasn’t anywhere near ready to let go.
She stilled. Relaxed. Her body went boneless against mine in an age-old display of trust. Leah wasn’t submissive, not anywhere else, but here, now, she was surrendering her body to my demands. It was the kind of gift a man like me would never dream of receiving because we didn’t deserve it.
Leah gave it anyway, hardening my cock even more.






Also Available


FREE prequel!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS 



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Ella Sheridan never fails to take her readers to the dark edges of love and back again. Strong heroines are her signature, and her heroes span the gamut from hot rock stars to alpha bodyguards and everywhere in between. Ella never pulls her punches, and her unique combination of raw emotion, hot sex, and action leave her readers panting for the next release.

Born and raised in the Deep South, Ella writes romantic suspense, erotic romance, and hot BDSM contemporaries. Start anywhere—every book may be read as a standalone, or begin with book one in any series and watch the ties between the characters grow.

★ Anything can happen in the shadows of a sultry Southern night. Explore the heat with the SOUTHERN NIGHTS romantic suspense series.
★ Secrets and sex abound in the SECRETS TO HIDE contemporary romance series.
★ Dark desires come to the fore in IF ONLY, a BDSM contemporary series.

“The perfect blend of suspense and romance.” – Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

“Ms. Sheridan writes suspense that grabs you and won't let go.” – Tea and Book

“The perfect kind of naughty…with [characters] that have great chemistry.” – Alpha Book Club

“A great plot, likable characters, witty banter, and seductively wicked love scenes—the perfect recipe!” – Blogging by Liza

Don't miss a release! Sign up for Ella’s newsletter to find out about new releases and sales: ellasheridanauthor.com


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment