Saturday 23 March 2019

~*PRE-ORDER BLITZ*~ Fade by Ashley Munoz

FADE
AUTHOR: ASHLEY MUNOZ
RELEASE DATE: April 5, 2019
GENRE: 2ndCHANCE, CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
Laney:

Jackson Tate and I are over. Done. Finished. 

Then again, how do you end something that never really started?

Now, three months later we’re being thrown back together for the sake of an investigation and forced to coexist.

I thought falling in love with someone who didn’t want to be loved was hard but going into witness protection with the man who ignorantly took my heart? Yeah, that was going to be impossible.

Jackson:

Time and distance were what I needed to forget Laney Thompson. A Jack and Jill bathroom and the bedroom next door was what I got instead. Witness protection on her family’s farm? I was skeptical too, especially with our icy reunion. But the longer I was around her the more I realized how much I needed her. 

With her, it was easy to forget.

Forget about my life and who I was, and why we needed things to fade between us in the first place. All I needed was one tragic reminder.
Amazon:


**Will be available in KU.
Born in Nebraska. Raised everywhere under the sun but grew roots in Central Oregon. Married to the shy guy from high school who grew up to be hot as hell. Four kids, three of which are little women and one little princeling. My life is full, fun, and amusing. I became a writer to fund my expensive reading habit. 
Website: 
Facebook: 
Twitter: 
Instagram: 
https://www.instagram.com/ashleymunoz_author/
Goodreads: 
LIP SERVICES PR

@LipServicesPR

No comments:

Post a Comment