Tuesday 18 February 2020

~*NEW RELEASE*~ Stupid Cupid by Pixie Chica

❥❥ New Release ❥❥
This Valentine’s Day Cupid is going to Fall Hard!
Stupid Cupid: Cupid Ink Book 1
(Love for the Holidays: Valentine's Day 4)
Only $0.99 or Free on #KindleUnlimited
Romeo Cupid Jr.

When my mother declares war on my single-hood, I know it’s time I find a decoy. At 35, I’m the oldest bachelor in the cupid clan so my meddling mother has concocted a plan to get me engaged by my sister’s wedding. Acting on desperation, I accept a date-for-hire with a woman named Chels.

It was supposed to be a temporary fix, but once my eyes land on her, there’s no way I’ll let her go – Even if she thinks I’m just a Stupid Cupid.

Looks like I’ll be granting my mom’s wish after all.

Chelsea “Chels” McQueen

Spinster, cat lady, freak…Yeah I knew the names everyone called me. That's why I needed to get out of the North Pole, and quick. Short on cash, and out of options, I accept the job of girlfriend for a week. How bad could it be for a thousand bucks? I was expecting an awkward and shy man who was being tormented about being single.

What I didn’t bargain for was the handsome giant I get instead. He may think he can be boss me like the Neanderthal he is, but I’ll show him.

Just as soon as I stop getting lost in those troubled emerald eyes.

This Valentine’s Day, the reluctant Cupid has met his match. He’ll have to pull out all the stops, and then some.
Follow Pixie Chica:

No comments:

Post a Comment