Monday 28 October 2019

~*RELEASE BOOST*~ Clash by Cora Brent




Title: Clash
Series: Gentry Generations #4
Author: Cora Brent
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 24, 2019



Blurb

Taylor

I’m the poor little rich girl whose silver spoon was snatched right out of her pretty mouth.

Now my reality includes clearance bin lip gloss, sleeping in my car and dining on convenience store hot dogs.  

But my issues don’t end there. 

My nightmare family is hot on my heels and demanding something I don’t have. They’ve made it clear they don’t intend to give up.   

When I finally hit rock bottom I fall into the arms of an unlikely savior.

He’s Kellan Gentry, the prince of the college party scene. Kellan seems to be exactly the kind of guy I don’t need; a brash, arrogant player who refuses to take anything seriously.

To say I misjudged him is an understatement. 

Before I can think twice about the consequences, I’ve fallen for Kellan so hard I can barely breathe.  

When we’re together he promises me the world. 

And more than anything I want to believe him.  

Kellan

I used to be careless. 

I used to be all about chasing trouble and good times until I caught up to them.  

But watching my own family go through hell changed everything. 

Now I just want to stay on a steady path and make them proud. 

Then along comes Taylor Briggs.  

Gorgeous. Sarcastic. Wrapped in more secrets than I can guess. 

And somehow the ground shifts underneath me.  

In the clash between love and logic, there’s no mystery as to which one will win. 

I’ve been warned about Taylor’s horror show of a family.  I’ve been warned they might rip us to shreds.  

I say bring it on and let them try.   

Because there’s nothing I won’t do to protect her. 

No matter the cost.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

She winced and cleared her throat. “Look, I don’t know if it matters to you after all this time but inviting random guys home has never been one of my habits.”  
“In that case I was glad to volunteer as the exception.” 
The light changed and the walk sign flashed. Taylor waited until we’d reached the opposite sidewalk before speaking again. 
“I’m really sorry I was so rude to you when you showed up the next day.” 
“No worries.  My hand recovered nicely after you crushed it in your front door.”
“I don’t remember crushing your hand.” 
“You were busy composing four letter expletives.”
She clucked her tongue.  “An accusation I can’t deny.”   
“By the way, I never did figure out how to go piss up a flagpole.” 
“What?  That’s not terminology I would use.” 
“No? My devastated feelings might be interfering with my memory.”   
“Again, sorry. You were just being nice.” She paused.  “I was going through some life crap at the moment.”
“Apology accepted.”
“I didn’t really crush your hand, did I?”   
I held out my right hand and flexed.  “It’s okay.  My physical therapist promises that someday I might be able to hold a pencil again.” 
She snorted.  “Now I know you’re full of shit.”
I balled my hand into a fist and shadow boxed.  “Sometimes.”






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Cora Brent was born in a cold climate and escaped as soon as it was legally possible. Now, she lives in the desert with her husband, two kids and a prickly pear cactus she has affectionately named ‘Spot’. Cora’s closet is filled with boxes of unfinished stories that date back her 1980’s childhood and all her life she has dreamed of being an author. Amazingly, she is now a New York Times and USA Today bestselling writer of contemporary romance and begs not to be awakened from this dream.


Author Links





Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment