Saturday 26 October 2019

~*NEW RELEASE*~ The Rush by Jaci J.

☠ New Release ☠
The Rush: The Hell's Disciples MC by Jaci J
The Hell's Disciples MC Series
What would you do for love? Would you kill for it? Would you die for it? I’d do both for her. Bailey made me wait, held me off, but once I had her there was no going back for me. There might be a patch on my back, a bike under me, and Disciple blood running through my veins, but none of that matters when it comes to Bailey’s life because there’s not a chance in hell I can live without her now that I have her.
What would you for love? Would you lose yourself for it? Would you let go of everything you’ve always thought you wanted for it? I’d do both for him. T always made it hard to tell him no, he made it hard to stay away, and once I stopped trying, I fell hard for him. How could I not? T was everything. Big and bad. Mean and nasty. A little sweet. But I had plans. I had ideas. I had a life. I was staying out of the gutter if it killed me, but none of that mattered when it came to loving T, because, in the end, I was going to love him even if it killed me.
--Amazon Links--
--Nook--
--Apple Books—
Follow Author Jaci J

No comments:

Post a Comment