Saturday 24 November 2018

~*SALE BLITZ & NEW COVERS*~ CHARGED and FATE by Kerri Ann

Title: Charged and Fate of Amber
Author: Kerri Ann
Genre: Mafia Romance / Paranormal Romance
Available Now - 99 Pennies


The mafia has ruined my life… 
Run. Hide. Repeat. 
That has been my life for longer than I remember. 
I know all it takes is one missed step…One person to recognize me.
When my car breaks down leaving me stranded in the middle of Louisiana, I thought that was the worst thing that could happen. 
It was not. 
It was him. 
Ryker pulls no punches, he tells me how it is straight, and that frightens me. 
He tempts me. 
He makes me want to stop. 
He makes me want more.
It can be my undoing. 
When the mafia catches up, can I leave? 
If I do, will I survive more heartache?



Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and Gods—Then me. The girl that’s lived an uneventful life. 
I’m thrust between the fantastical, the cunning and the deadly. Why?
Why have I been roped into an immortal war between the monsters that go bump in the night? 
I’m simply Athena. I’m no one of importance.
I’ve learned my fate is sealed within the amber. That my death or life has all been by design. Can I break this fate? Can I run from it? 
Can I run from him?
Yes, I wanted to enter my dirty-thirties in a whoring, almost humorously twisted way, but upon meeting Shoan, he’s more than I bargained for. 
The strong tattooed man, with a lilting accent could lull me to sleep or turn my insides to a puddle of mush. He terrorizes my waking mind and subdues my sleeping soul. 
Did I know Shoan would be my downfall? 
Would I have avoided him? 
Could I? 
Can I break the curse? My fate of amber.


  

Mother of two insanely (well trained) sarcastic men, wife to a dangerously smolder inducing grumble bunny (fireman), and friend to some amazing ladies (you know who you are). Thanks for reading, thanks for being a friend, and I look forward to meeting you in the future for drinks, danger and laughs. 
Living in Northern Ontario, Canada, Kerri loves to read, travel and find new reasons to write you fantastic love stories. Remember, not all love is clean. Dark, light, angsty, sexually charged and twisted—that’s her genre. 
It’s heart wrenching stories where the muse directs her. As the instrument of their lives, the stories are told piece by piece with emotion, that has the story read like a movie. You can hope for the good guy to win, but it won’t always happen. She can’t guarantee an HEA (happily ever after) or HFN (happy for now), because life doesn't always have those. 
Enjoy the OMG's and tears. Tear your hair out, toss a book or two, because I want you to feel their pain too. As they live it, absorb it on the pages.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment