Monday 26 November 2018

~*PRE-ORDER BLITZ*~ Fraud by R.C. Stephens

Title: Fraud
Author: R.C. Stephens
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Forbidden, Suspense
Release Date: December 6, 2018 Kindle Unlimited
Eleven years together and today I find out . . .
I don’t know the first thing about the man I’m sleeping beside every night.
My marriage is built on a bed of lies . . . Nothing is real.
Each day I’m barely surviving, falling deeper into despair and loneliness.
Meeting Hayes Taylor is not in my plan.
Younger, beautiful and broken—just like me. I feel a connection with him I’ve never experienced before. But I am a married woman, and cheating isn’t in my DNA. I ignore the sexual tension between us and push him away.
And like most women, I stay in my marriage for my kids.
But my husband not only manipulates, he keeps secrets I’m not prepared for. 
Secrets that may destroy me . . .
This is not only my fight song, this is my journey to discover love.
R.C. Stephens was born in Toronto, Canada. She graduated from York University with a master's Degree in Political Science.
R.C. is an avid reader, so when she isn't cooking for her clan or on her laptop writing, she's snuggled tight with her Kindle devouring any romance novel she can. Okay, with the exception of Thursday nights. She makes time for Scandal and Vampire Diaries. She's a fan of drama and suspense but she's also a sucker for a happy ending.
Her husband was her first teenage love. They live together with their three children in Toronto. Loving Canadian winters she could never think of living anywhere else.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment