Monday 26 November 2018

~*BOOK TOUR*~ Good Gone Bad by Giana Darling

Title: Good Gone Bad
Series: The Fallen Men Series #3
Author: Giana Darling
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: November 23, 2018
They say one action doesn’t define you.  I killed a man. Stabbed him in the neck and licked the blood off my lips after I did it. 
Still, one action doesn’t define you. 
I could have called anyone. My father, the Prez of The Fallen MC, our family lawyer, my best friend, Lila, or my brother, King. 
I didn’t. 
Instead, I called Lionel Danner, the police officer renowned for taking down the Nightstalkers MC. The man who had been my father’s arch nemesis for decades. The man who hated everything I stood for. A man who had disappeared from my life without explanation three years ago. 
I called him. 
And maybe one action doesn’t define you, but killing a bad man and calling in the good changed my life and it sure as hell changed his. 
The third book in the Fallen Men Series. A standalone featuring Harleigh Rose and Officer Lionel Danner.
Author Lee Piper - “So yeah, Good Gone Bad is hot AF. But it’s also more than that. It’s layered, multifaceted, and above all, beautifully written.”
Musings of the Modern Belle - “Good Gone Bad is not just a super steamy romance, it is not just a suspenseful story about taking down a corrupt MC, it is a reflection of how humans aren’t just good or bad. It is a look at how we are both, how we can find our match in another, someone who just inherently gets you. It is about living wild and free while still having limits and being able to surrender and submit for those you love. It is an epic ride I implore you to take. Giana and Danner and Rosie won’t let you down.”
Author R. Scarlett - “I am so so in love with this book and Giana's talent for creating addicting stories and beautiful complex characters.”
Giana Darling is a Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently travels Europe with her best friend, an overstuffed suitcase and a mission to eat and drink as much French, Italian and Greek food as possible. While lounging on white beaches, drinking sangria on patios and sleeping in villas, she is hard at work on Cosima Lombardi’s dark romance, The Enslaved Duet, coming summer 2018!
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment