Thursday 29 December 2016

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ My Sisters Bones by Nuala Ellwood

~* BOOK REVIEW *~

My Sisters Bones by Nuala Ellwood


4 stars

Remarkable. Informative. Chilling. These are just three words that sum up My Sister's Bones. I wouldn't class this as a psychological thriller of epic proportions because it's easy to guess who it is. What made this amazing though was the insights into what is happening in Aleppo. Many people are ignoring the young children and innocent citizens that are being tortured and traumatised on a daily basis, but this is an eye opener to everyone and any who reads it. 

I liked the characters but I found it hard to get into, I also found it hard to keep attached to it. In some places, I wanted to give up but I kept reading. I'm glad I did but there's just something lacking that I can't put my finger on. 

It's delicately written and you can tell the author has put a lot of research into the sensitive subjects that surround this story. 

Great read from a new author to me, recommended it you like a slow paced psychological thriller and like to be surprised beyond a reasonable doubt.

Buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment