Monday 29 July 2019

~*RELEASE TOUR*~ The Contract/The Debt by SR Jones

Title: The Contract (Mafia Vows Prequel)
Title: The Debt (Mafia Vows #1)
Author: SR Jones
Genre: Dark Romance
Cover Design: Obeithion Covers
In my world, family and honor are everything. In my world, women are powerless. In my world, men call all the shots.

My uncle is a mafia king, and my father wants the same power. I am a pawn in their games, to be used and traded.

Two weeks ago, I was promised in marriage to a man I barely knew.

Two days ago, I discovered that man liked to torture women for fun.

Two hours ago, I begged my mother to stop the marriage.

Two minutes ago, I found myself promised to another man … to my uncle’s terrifying enforcer, Damen.

It seems I can only avoid marriage to a madman by becoming the bride of a murderer.

He’s six-feet-five of sheer muscle and power, and he scares me as much as he excites me.

Ruthless, merciless, and without fear, his cruel smirk tells me he is going to enjoy having me at his mercy.

Have I swapped one kind of prison for another?

NB: This is a dark romantic suspense. Trigger warnings apply.
 
In my world, power is taken not given. In my world, women are a pastime and nothing more. In my world, emotions are dangerous and need to be locked down.

Maya is born to this world, but she doesn’t understand it. It makes her vulnerable, and now she’s been promised to a man I wouldn’t let my worst enemy marry. She needs help.

I step in and take her as my bride in order to save her skin.

Problem is, our marriage is fake, but our passion is real.

My ring on her finger is the tie that binds her to me.

Maya thinks she can walk away once the danger is over. She believes our passion is fleeting. She hopes I will simply let her go.

She’s wrong. On. Every. Single. Count.

We’re playing a dangerous game. One where the lines are so blurred, we can’t see them.

I’m going to take her and make her mine, and in this game, she’ll play by my rules.

But someone wants Maya out of the game completely, and our world is about to implode.
 
Hi Guys. I'm a UK based author who loves to read and write all things romance.
As Skye Jones I write steamy paranormal romance.
As S.R. Jones I write darker, contemporary romance and romantic suspense.
One thing my books have in common are tortured alpha heroes that are oh-so-redeemable!
I live in Yorkshire, and get lots of inspiration from the windswept moors, the old stone buildings and the Celtic myths of this fair isle.
My dogs are my favorite people, although I tell my husband I’m quite fond of him too 😉
I love chocolate and Starbuck’s Mochas and keep meaning to give them up for a life of yoga and fresh juices, but it never happens!
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment