Wednesday 31 July 2019

~*EXCERPT REVEAL*~ Wrecked by Her by Kristie Leigh




Wrecked by Her
Like A Hurricane Duet, Book 1




PreOrder now for 99c! 
mybook.to/HurricaneDuet1 


Loving Jules in high school was easy—gentle and natural. But that was eight years ago, before she left town. Before she took off and left my heart shattered.


Now she’s back…with a kid I’ve never met.


A hurricane, that’s what she is—powerful and potentially destructive, yet so thrilling and intense.


If she leaves me wrecked again…I won’t survive.





Excerpt Reveal:


I threw my phone across the truck. I didn’t get to say goodbye. I didn’t even tell her I loved her one last time. No way. There’s no way she’s gone. 
I scrambled to find the phone I’d just thrown and pulled up her text, again. She sent it two hours ago. I dialed her number, but it went straight to voicemail. I tried her house, and her mother answered. 
“Hi, Miss Davis, is Jules around?” I tried to sound relaxed and calm, although I was anything but. 
“No, I’m sorry, sweetie. Her plane left at seven this morning. Didn’t she tell you?” Her voice was soft with sympathy.
I shook my head as the tears started to fall, I couldn’t speak. She was really gone. 
“Oh Hunter, I’m so sorry. I told her she needed to call you. Leaving without a goodbye will be something she regrets. I’m sure she’ll get in touch with you soon. I’m here for you anytime you need me. Okay, sweetie?” 
I shook my head again, although she couldn’t see me, but the words weren’t coming. 
“Hunter, are you still there?” 
I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. “Yes, Miss Davis. Thank you.” I hung up without saying goodbye and sat there in my truck, sobbing like a toddler. 
I couldn’t believe she was really gone. 
My Jules was gone.





PreOrder your copy of Saved By Him today!
US : UK : CA : AU


Don’t forget book 1, Wrecked By Him




I'm a feisty redheaded Canadian/American who fell in love with romance novels when my friend Phil bought me a Kindle and it hasn't left my side since.


My fave books to read are anything taboo and super sick and twisted, I'm not sure I will ever write anything dark but I would love to give it a shot one day.


I live in South Florida with my high school sweetheart and 3 kids.


I grew up in Burlington, ON, Canada but made the move to South Florida in 2013 and definitely don't miss the snow.


I'm not sure where this writing journey will take me but either way I know it will be a fun new adventure and I'm super excited about it.



Connect with Kristie:



No comments:

Post a Comment