Saturday 27 October 2018

~*RELEASE TOUR*~ Destroying Dominic by Ginger Ring

Title: Destroying Dominic
Series: Genoa Mafia Series Book 3
Author: Ginger Ring
Genre: Mafia Lite, Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 23, 2018 Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Dominic
I don’t dance.
I don’t date.
I don’t fall in love.
But there’s one woman who does intrigue me—Stephanie Barclay, the best friend of my boss’s wife. The same boss who wants Stephanie dead.
What’s the use? I make people disappear for the mob. What self-respecting woman would want to spend her life with a cleaner? That ship sailed a long time ago. Besides, relationships make you weak. But what if she is already a target? 
Stephanie
I plan weddings.
I make people’s dreams come true. 
I write stories about the love of a lifetime, but where’s my happily-ever-after and white dress?
My past is a nightmare, a death sentence for anyone who discovers it. No one would be able to see beyond my background—except Dominic Scarlatti, the man who just a couple months ago killed and buried a monster for me. 
He may be a nightmare to others, but I’m determined to make him my hero. Even if it kills me.

“DOMINIC...Damaged. Sexy. Badass. Protective. Loyal. A loner. Quiet. Loved to read. He was a solid book boyfriend material.” - Early Reviewer
“Mafia romance hot sexy men, women who stand up for them and lots of action what more can you ask for.” - Early Reviewer 
“Love Dom!!!” - Early Reviewer

Ginger Ring is an award winning author with a weakness for cheese, dark chocolate, and the Green Bay Packers. She loves reading, watching great movies, and has a quirky sense of humor. Publishing a book has been a lifelong dream of hers and she is excited to share her romantic stories with you. Her heroines are classy, sassy and in search of love and adventure. When Ginger isn't tracking down old gangster haunts or stopping at historical landmarks, you can find her on the backwaters of the Mississippi River fishing with her husband.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment