Tuesday 23 October 2018

~*PRE-ORDER BLITZ*~ Landing Eagle by Harley Stone

Title: Landing Eagle
Series: The Dead Presidents MC Series #4
Author: Harley Stone
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 29, 2018 
One last time.
That’s the promise Naomi and Eagle break every time the whiskey flows.
Focusing on her hard-earned military career, Naomi Lincoln has kept her secret and highly carnal rendezvous hidden from her protective older brother, the president of Eagle’s motorcycle club.
Until one reckless night of uninhibited lust and passion changes everything and challenges them to see if their irresistible chemistry can lead to more than mind-blowing sex.
This time, will Houston “Eagle” Archer be able to protect his woman?
Or will she end up like the last one?

“Eagle, huh?” the brunette asked, her gaze taking in my tats, lingering on my arms. “You’re one of the new guys. I’ve heard about you.” Her smile was suggestive, indicating that she liked what she’d heard.
I shrugged. “Don’t go believing everything you hear, babe.” She did have a nice rack, and wearing a low-cut v-neck, she clearly wanted people to look. I got an eyeful before returning her smile. Brass served me a Jack Daniels, neat. I tossed it back and ordered another before returning my attention to the broad. “What’d you hear about me, anyway?”
“That you’re hung like a horse, you fuck like a wild animal, and…” she hesitated, taking a sip of her drink before continuing, “You’re an asshole.”
She probably expected me to deny it, but instead, I gave her another shrug. “On second thought, believe everything. That shit’s all true.”
“Good to know,” she said with a nod. She didn’t believe it. They never did. The more honest I was, the more they thought they could fix me or harness me or whatever. Like one taste of their pussy would have me tumbling head over heels in love. But that shit wasn’t possible since my heart never came home from Iraq. There was nothing left for these bitches but my body.
Harley Stone writes mafia romance and funny-as-shit romantic fiction. When she's not writing, she's busy living out her real adventure in southwest Washington with her husband and their five boys. 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment