Saturday 11 June 2016

~*BOOK REVIEW*~ Tiger Shark by LP Lovell

~* HAPPY RELEASE DAY LP Lovell​ *~



Tiger Shark by LP Lovell

My Review:
Whoa...Okay, so when you think LP Lovell can't write anything better, the next book tops it. This was AMAZING. I found myself laughing way too much, snorting in an unladylike manner, and blushing like a sailor on Georgia's metaphorical ship. I'm blown away by the awesomeness of this book...even the never ending amount of bum action included.

Georgia is a strong independent woman, intent on leading the business world and taking everything by storm. She's level headed, smart, a complete bitch and a whole lot of funny. She lives rules and regulations but...well, she's only human right?

Landon freakin' Banks...Helloooo Mr. Hotty, definitely a cling on book boyfriend for me. He's hot in all the right places and is attitude is panty wetting. My god, this dude can set a nun on fire just with a look...seriously, I'm not kidding!

I loved the storyline, the epic humour and the raging sex scenes. I loved how it all flowed, where it went and I FREAKIN' LOVED THE ENDING...this is one of those books that you don't want to end. I know I'll be reading this again at some point.

Amazingly written as always and one thing I'll always remember about this book is... SHRIVELLED APRICOT and THE DESTROYER. xD Intrigued? Buy the book, you won't regret it.

Buy links!



No comments:

Post a Comment