Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Bionics by Alicia Michaels

The Bionics
By Alicia Michaels


About The Book:

All I ever wanted was to be a normal girl. I had dreams of joining the ranks of the Military Police and making my family proud. But the nuclear war that laid waste to our country destroyed any hope I had of being normal ever again. They took everything away from me, including my humanity. I am now half-human, half-machine, part of the never-ending freak show that is the Restoration Project.

They hate what they created and they fear us for being powerful.

And so they hunt us, destroying our lives so that they can bury what they built. What they don’t know is this: there is a Resistance out there and The Bionics aren’t going down without a fight.


My Review:


Beautifully written. This story is quite different to what I usually read, but it was full of everything you need in a drama filled book. I loved the style of writing, how the story was portrayed, the characters...actually quite a lot of the book I really liked. I love how this was set. Not modern as such like all other books.
To sum it up, it was a great read and had your heart racing with anticipation

No comments:

Post a Comment