Wednesday 25 June 2014

DOM WARS #1

DOM WARS #1
By Lucian Bane




About that book:

Lucian Bane’s inner Dom is out of control and hungry for things he can’t name. When he signs up for Dom Wars, he meets Tara who is naive to the BDSM world. Her reckless dominance and puritan heart fascinate him. But when he discovers the pain in her past, it unleashes his true Dom within.


My Review:

hehe....this book made me giggle a few times with Tara's stubbornness! but wow her self defence is flawless! if you don't believe in true love...you will after this book. 
definitely and eye opener to different styles of Doms that's for sure, its not all about pain vs pleasure. and damn I would mind myself a tame one haha! time for dom wars: round 2.....can't wait to see what happens!

I like how he uses his own name as the character....though it has definitely put pictures in my head :)



No comments:

Post a Comment