Saturday 8 April 2017

~*RELEASE BOOST*~ Hard Ball by Heather Stone




Title: Hard Ball
Author: Heather Stone
Genre: Adult Contemporary/Sports Romance
Release Date: April 3, 2017



Blurb

Arrogant.
Womanizer.
Sexy as hell.

These are all words that have been used to describe my best friend. They might be true, but to me, he’s just Cole Calloway. The one person who has always been there. Now it’s my turn to reciprocate. Coming off an injury, Cole needs me. I won’t let him down.

It’s easy to fall back into old habits with friends, but with Cole something is different. He’s different with me. The touches are gentler. His eyes linger on me. There's something there that wasn't before. My heart flutters just a little too much every time I look at him. What’s the worst that could happen if I stopped overthinking and just let go?







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






 Author Bio

Midwest born and raised, Heather Stone has lived her life in the clouds. Constantly daydreaming and concocting stories in her head, she finally decided to give writing a shot. Heather is a wife to her price charming and mother of two.



Author Links

FACEBOOK GROUP
AMAZON
NEWSLETTER



No comments:

Post a Comment