Monday 10 April 2017

~*EXCERPT REVEAL*~ The Substitute by Xavier Neal





BLURB

Nate


Being a substitute teacher is good for me.
It's sensible.
Logical.
Abandoning my plans for a career in the film industry and a life full of fun, albeit slightly reckless, actions was the responsible thing to do.
That's who I am now.
That's who I've become.
Mr. Boring. Mr. Predictable. Mr. Anal Retentive.
At least that's what I thought until one irresistible student breathes life back into the version of me I've been desperately trying to suffocate.
Being with Ainsley isn't a want. It's a need.
And I'm willing do anything to fulfill it.

Ainsley


I've spent my entire life ashamed of who I am.
Who my mother is. What she does.
Being forced to attend a private school where people endlessly whisper about it is only bearable because I know exactly what's in my future.
I know exactly where I'm going.
I know exactly what to do to get there.
Or at least I thought I did.
One class with him and suddenly my entire world was missing one very important piece.
Being with Nate isn't just about sex.
It's about loving life in a way I never imagined.
The situation isn't ideal, but I'll do whatever it takes to be with him.

RELEASING MAY 1, 2017


Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2oNzXQX





EXCERPT



     “Miss Jacobson. A word?”

    
            Hearing him say my name with force and control causes my pussy to instantly clench in anticipation.  “Of course.”
    
            I approach his desk and make my way around so I’m directly in front of where he’s sitting.
    
            He turns his chair towards me before he leans around my frame to say to the last student walking out, “Shut the door behind you, please.”
   
            The door closes, and I hold in the desire to whimper.
   
             Nate’s blue eyes zero in on me. Against his own volition they scan my outfit, soaking in the way it clings to my chest and dangles high on my thighs. His hands twitch in temptation to touch me. The simple action causes me to slightly spread my legs.
 He shoves down a growl yet I hear the tail end of it. Nate braces an arm on the desk, allowing his hand to dangle off, and proceeds in a quiet, firm tone, “Miss Jacobson, I just want you to be aware that what happened between us last night was…” His mouth struggles to say the word mistake.
 He shouldn’t be able to because he knows it wasn’t one. It was far from some momentary lapse of judgement. No. What happened between us was the beginning of something deep and beautiful.
 “It was a onetime indiscretion. I would appreciate it if you kept it between us. My job here as a sub matters to me and if rumors got around that something happened between me and a student-”
 “I won’t tell,” I promise and scoot closer, his hand now lightly touching the fabric of my dress.
 Nate gradually nods. “Good. And I just want to be clear with you, it won’t happen again.”
 I drop my hand on top of his. A sharp jolt of electricity shocks us both into lightly moaning. With a crooked smirk on my face, I state, “That’s where you’re wrong, Nate. It can and it will.” Before he can argue, I nudge his hand to check underneath the hem of my dress. His fingertip eagerly grazes my wet lips.
An animalistic groan is stifled in his throat.   
 “Whenever you’re ready…I’m all yours.”


ABOUT XAVIER NEAL


Xavier Neal lives in Texas where she spends her time getting lost in writing, reading, or fandoms she recently discovered. Whether she is enjoying books or movies, she continues finding inspiration at every turn to bring more exciting stories to life. 

FOLLOW XAVIER NEAL


Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/XavierNealAuthorPage



Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471618443081356/

Twitter- @XavierNeal87

 Instagram- @xavierneal87

 Goodreads- https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4990135.Xavier_Neal

 Pintrest- https://www.pinterest.com/xavierneal/

 Newsletter Sign up-http://eepurl.com/bYqwLf











No comments:

Post a Comment