Friday 13 December 2019

~*RELEASE TOUR*~ The Daddy Dilemma by Angel Devlin & Tracy Lorraine

The Daddy Dilemma
by Angel Devlin and Tracy Lorraine
The Hot Daddy Series
#TheDaddyDilemma #LiveNow #HotDaddySeries 
#BareNakedWords #TracyLorraine #AngelDevlin
Buy the Book: mybook.to/TDD
Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48753946-the-daddy-dilemma?
SYNOPSIS
He’s my brother’s best friend. It was hate at first sight. 
Brandon
I’ve been hiding away at home, focusing on work and not much else, certainly not myself. But my best friend’s about to tie the knot and forces a makeover on me. 
Suddenly women are falling at my feet, including my worst nightmare, his sister, after too many drinks.
Now I can’t get her out of my mind.
My dilemma. Reese is an ice queen.
Reese
I’ve been hiding away at work, focusing on that and not much else, certainly not romance. Then my brother and best friend’s wedding changes everything.
Too many drinks, and suddenly I’m propositioning my brother’s best friend, someone I’ve insulted more than I’ve admired.
Now a pregnancy test is showing positive.
My dilemma. Brandon is a slob.
Read THE DADDY DILEMMA to see if opposites attract or if this is more nightmare than fairy tale.
Meet the Authors
Angel Devlin is the alter-ego of paranormal, rom com, and suspense writer, Andie M. Long. Check out Angel for stories of heart and heat.
She lives in Sheffield with her partner, son, and a gorgeous whippet called Bella.
Facebook page:
Newsletter:
Sign up to Angel’s newsletter here:
Tracy Lorraine is a British contemporary romance author. Tracy lives in a cute Cotswold village with her husband, daughter and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.
Buy the Book: mybook.to/TDD

No comments:

Post a Comment