Thursday 9 May 2019

~*COVER, TITLE & BLURB REVEAL*~ Hollywood Bestie by L. Grubb


~* COVER, TITLE & BLURB REVEAL*~

Title: Hollywood Bestie
Series: Hollywood Royalty Novel #2
Author: L. Grubb             
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pub. Date: 2019




Add to #Goodreads TBR ↓


BLURB:
A messy divorce. An unexpected crush and a Hollywood actress as a best friend. My life is drama with a capital D.


I’ve been with one man since the age of fifteen, a man I loved so much that my mind was blinded to his laziness and controlling nature. Spending your entire adulthood with one man, dating will be awkward. But with a messy divorce ahead of me, I’m not looking for love. I’m looking for nothing more than how to process life without my husband. Finding him between a much younger woman’s legs ripped my heart to shreds, my trust in men has been shattered. Not only that, but I’m awkward as fuck. 

Mya has opened doors for me in my career; I’ve gone from stylist to fashionista for celebrities in a matter of months. My whole world has been turned on its axis and as I establish a name for myself in Hollywood, I’m avoiding my soon-to-be-ex-husband like he’s the plague. It’s not unheard of for an ex to stalk you, but I never thought it would happen to me. How could I think of dating other men when Evan is always over my shoulder, gripping me with an unknown fear.

I’m taking from Evan everything that he owns; money, house, cars… everything. He deserves to have nothing in his life. Nothing. And I will win this fucking battle, even if it could get me killed.

But life threw me a curveball when Hollywood heartthrob, Bradley Cooper, entered my life, I’m suddenly questioning what the fuck I’ve been missing my whole life. Could we become anything more than friends? Will Evan scare him away? Or will I? 





Author Links ↓
Newsletter sign up: http://eepurl.com/bWnlAH



#HollywoodBestie #LGrubb #ComingSoon #Bestsellingauthor #VictoriaLKing #HollywoodRoyaltyNovel #Book2 #2019Release #Bestie #Love #Divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment