Monday 28 July 2014

THROTTLED

THROTTLED
By Chelle Bliss



Throttled Buy Links:


Throttled Synopsis:  
She’s about to become his – Mrs. Joseph Gallo. All she wants is to be his, but his possessiveness days before the wedding has her questioning the reality of a happily ever after. He’s not easy. He’s territorial and doesn’t share well with others. City’s staking his claim, making Suzy his forever. Their future teeters precariously on the cliff of matrimonial bliss. Will their love survive his alpha nature or will it all unravel before she can say ‘I do’?

Enter the Paperback Giveaway (International) on Goodreads: 



Read Book 1 & 2 in the Men of Inked series: 



Stalk Chelle Bliss: 
 FacebookBliss' book hangout 
Twitter: @ChelleBliss1
 Official Website: www.chellebliss.com
Email: authorchellebliss@gmail.com 

Sign-up for the newest release information via text: Text Alpha to 727-493-5129 (US Only)

My Review:

Every time I think about reading this, I burst out laughing, honestly, I can not help it! The witty banter and humour are completely faultless and I read it in a matter of hours. Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic! As well as the humour, there was drama, there was passion....and there was Izzy lol.
Everyone know's what Izzy's like, so I don't need to say much more! :)

The writing was flawless, the jokes were hilarious, the drama was wall punching and the passion made you blush!

I LOVE CITY! And I LOVE SUZY! Match made in heaven! They're perfect for one another....

(I'm still laughing...)

7% in I was laughing really loud, maybe a bit too loud :P 
Chelle really pulled this off! The novella was amazing and I will probably be reading this again! I love it, like I love ALL of Chelle's books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment